Can't wait to finally hear his name! And your story. Enjoy the rest and time with your mom. Is she still there?
He is so precious! I hope you are soaking in every second of newborn-ness.
Congratulations! He's adorable. I can't wait to hear the name.
Congrats he is a cutie!
Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful. What a special time of year to have a newborn.
He is so beautiful Ivy. Congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can't wait to finally hear his name! And your story. Enjoy the rest and time with your mom. Is she still there?
He is so precious! I hope you are soaking in every second of newborn-ness.
Congratulations! He's adorable. I can't wait to hear the name.
Congrats he is a cutie!
Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful. What a special time of year to have a newborn.
He is so beautiful Ivy. Congratulations!
Post a Comment