Wednesday, June 10, 2009

nine weeks

i'm sure we'll stop counting christian's lifespan by weeks pretty soon but it works for now. he went in for his two-month check-up today.

here are his stats @ 2 months: 12 lbs., 14 oz. and 23 1/2 in. long

check him out. he's definitely growing up. and fast.



figured he could take a couple pics with his mom before he grows up and refuses to be seen with me



he's loving his hands more and more lately. yahoo for self-soothing.



i just love his expressions. i could sit around for hours just watching him. and i do.

4 comments:

Webster Family said...

I can't believe how much he has changed just since I've seen him! He's really starting to fill out those cheeks! :) Absolutely adorable!

belle black said...

he's too cute. i can't stand it! makes me want to come over and cuddle him. in fact, maybe i will. can i come over? ;)

cameron said...

so so so adorable!!!! I'm sure its awesome when they start to respond and learn... love it~

Kas said...

I can't believe how big he is already! Look how much personality he's gotten from my pictures till now! :)