He just melts my heart, the little stinker. I love everything about him. Except maybe the tantrums. And even then -- at times -- I find myself holding back a snicker because even during those he can be hilarious.
Christian is a very energetic kid -- full of life and love. He volunteers an "I love you" to Shane and I on a daily basis. He also has taken to saying: "You break my heart!" if things don't go his way. (Again, one of those times you are trying not to snicker. One night he even unzipped his pjs to show me his broken heart!)
Christian could play outside all day, every day. He is truly a nature boy. His favorite toys are dirt, rocks, sticks and water. Seriously. I can't tell you how many times we've had to stop because he's found a rock or stick he wants to bring home.
He'd probably never admit this but I think he had fun posing for me. It was a big day -- Easter Sunday and his birthday all squeezed into one -- and he really made the most of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he's confused next year when we celebrate Easter and not his birthday or vice-versa.
We sang to him at the Wittwers' home following our Easter feast. You could tell he enjoyed the spotlight although he was a little shy about it. He had requested a chocolate cake. I spotted this one on Pinterest and happily obliged. It was scrumptious, if I do say so myself. We'll definitely be making it again someday soon. |
(A few weeks after his big day we hosted a joint fiesta with his pal Milo to celebrate turning three with their friends. I didn't snap as many pics as I should have but thankfully Milo's mom, Miranda, did. You can check them out here.)

3 comments:
Ok cutest pictures EVER! That boy is too sweet. We miss him.
I love those balloon pictures! So cute!
Adorable! He's so handsome and sweet, but I can see a glimmer of mischief in his eyes. Little boys are just the best!
Post a Comment