Actually, this title is a little deceiving because Christian is quite the pianist (and musician in general) but here you can tell Pierce enjoys it as well. I wish I'd started filming sooner, before he decided he was more interested in the cord. Still, a cute, after-work scene to capture on film.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
our little pianist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've got a keyboard in Max's room too! I had hoped to inspire some musical prodigy but so far it's used mostly for demo songs to play while he goes crazy dancing in front of the mirror... :) love that Christian is climbing on your back too...it never ends does it?
Its fun to get a long look at the little man. I can't believe he's already in sit up stage and I've never met him. Cruel, I say!
Can't wait to give him some squishy aunt chelsea kisses.
Post a Comment