Monday, April 22, 2013

20 questions for the birthday boy

Christian turned four years old two weeks ago today. I finally got around to doing a birthday interview with him. I've been wanting to make them a tradition since we heard about them through our good friends.

So I took 20 questions -- modifying a list I saw online -- and posed them to our new four-year-old. It was fun to hear his responses. Some of them definitely caught me by surprise.


What's your name? Christian Larsen

Where do you live? ...Here..!

Okay, those weren't on the official list but I had to hear what he'd say and how he'd say them. I especially love the way he says his name.

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What is your favorite show? Phineas & Ferb
3. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheesy roll-up (quesadilla)
4. What is your favorite outfit? Incredibles (Dash) costume
5. What is your favorite game? Fishing (game)
6. What is your favorite snack? Cheesy roll-up (Ha! He also admitted to liking popcorn -- his usual movie-time request.)
7. What is your favorite treat? Chocolate milk
8. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
9. What is your favorite book? (Couldn't name one, but he's enjoying going through the Curious George series right now and some random library books.)
10. Who is your best friend? Piercy! (Didn't see this one coming...figured it would be Ben or Milo.)
11. Where is your favorite place to go? Zoo
12. What would you like to learn about now that you're 4? ABCs
13. What do you love about yourself? My eyes
14. What does Daddy do at work? Nothing (What's funny is lately he's been very proud to declare his dad is in the Army. I wonder if I should have worded the question differently. Oh well!)
15. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
16. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pasta (I know he loves pasta but I think he's had it for breakfast maybe once.)
18. What do you pray about? Jesus
19.What do you want to be when you grow up? Bigger
20. What makes you happy?

No comments: