Sunday, February 22, 2009

35 weeks and counting

last thursday we reached the 35-week mark so shane snapped quick picture at the end of what had been a long day, which is probably why i'm giving him a little attitude (love you, handsome!).

6 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Ives -- THANKS! So glad to see you're TINY tummy!! I think I'm bigger at 30 weeks :) I'm going to reply to your email about baby gear! Love ya - Rach

Megan Guerrero said...

wooohooo! ha ya you would make that face... although you are a much better sport than shane, considering he's not even 9 months prego and still wont be in a picture :)

The Gilberts said...

Pretty small Ives -- I think you definitely beat me for being the tiniest pregnant person

{autie} said...

YOU are soooo small!! I'm jealous! You probably don't feel it, but you look awesome!
love ya, girl!

ivyjeanne said...

two words: long torso. i honestly think the little guy is all squished up in there and will surprise us with his size. guess we'll see.

cameron said...

you still look small - and the cutes pregnant girl EVER!!!! so stylish.. so polished... cna't wait