folks have been asking so i wanted to be sure and confirm: yes, we are still expecting a baby boy next month. our initial ultrasound was a bit sketchy (the little guy was squirmy and uncooperative) and the technician told us she really wasn't 100% sure it was a boy and not to go out and buy a bunch of blue clothes just yet.
we thought we'd have to go on that until delivery day but our doctor requested a second ultrasound to double check a few things and this time it was very clear that a little boy will be joining us soon. it was nice to have that confirmed because we didn't want to be scarring a little girl for life with talks about "our son" and all. besides, now we don't have to go quite so neutral on the nursery gear.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
definitely a boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yahoofor baby boys! Now what about name ideas? Do we get to hear some ballpark name possibilities?
hey so since you're not so gender neutral...what do you guys have for the babes already? i'n trying to figure out what to send out there...
Yippee! I know that same feeling - as I had an ultrasound with Benjamin at 36 weeks! I hope you're feeling well ... I can't believe you just have a few more weeks to go! Can't wait to see you guys with your little one! I've got to get busy and get something in the mail to you ... any special requests?? Lots of Love - Rach
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your name list.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read your comment on Emily's blog. I hope your delivery is wonderful Ivy. I'm convinced it can be a great experience if we are prepared for it (mentally and physically, right?). Are you getting an epidural or thinking of doing it without? let me know. I'm sure you'll be fine!! I can't believe how soon he's coming!!
First of all, you're pregnant. Congrats! Second, Kathryn and I are bloggers now. Our address is http://davidandkathrynricks.blogspot.com
It's pretty awesome. Enjoy. KIT. LOL. ROTF. TTFN.
-Dave
Post a Comment