shane and i finally found some "nursery colors" we agree upon. we were kind of feeling guilty for a while there because people kept asking and to be honest, we hadn't given it much thought. we rent an apartment so there's not much incentive to paint walls or really put together a nursery. sure, if we had our own place and were done with school we'd probably put a little more effort into things (who doesn't like to decorate a new room?) but for now, we're keeping things pretty simple.
anyway, we found some bedding items that felt a bit less hokey (is it just us or are items for little boys always built around some zoo/truck/train theme?) and would work for a girl if one ever comes along. pretty much the color spread is neutral like the rest of our place: chocolate brown/tan/creme and then some baby blue and sage green for accents. think they work?


Wednesday, February 25, 2009
nursery colors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
super cute! is it sad that i'm already planning what our 'nursery' is going to look like? i'm so ready to take over daveys office and cover it. So what do you still need?? i'd like to get you something useful, but if you don't tell me i'm just gonna start sending silly baby stuff...
I totally agree with neutrality- I didn't want zoo animal prints all over jacksons room - I do keep eyeing this giant giraffe and giant elephant at the hospital gift shop because I think they will add a nice touch when combined with solid colors and prints. Good luck!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so not into the ZOO TRUCK TRAIN ANIMAL STUFF
cute colors! I can't believe how close you are to the big day. we're excited for you guys!!
I suggest all black. I hear it makes babies happier.
The colors are cute, Ive. I'm getting soo excited! How are you feeling? Exhausted and ready, I'm sure! The whole pregnancy craving is exactly as you described it..which I guess IS a craving. I used to just HAVE to have chips and salsa..the restaurant kind. Nothing else would do. And carrot juice..? All I can say is, YUMMY! Too bad it takes a 2 lb. bag (almost) to get a decent amount of juice. It's a shame so much carrot goes to waste. (: Can't wait for this little one!!
Post a Comment