it appears that christian's best friend these days is his trusty burp cloth. he likes to hold onto it and have it up near his face. i guess it's his security blanket, for the time being. it really does soothe him to have it near.
sometimes he'll even pull it up around him before sleeping. of course, we make sure he's getting enough air (usually he naps on the couch or swing so i can hear him breathing loud and clear) but it sure cracks us up to find him sacked out after tucking himself in.



3 comments:
Ives - I sure love that burp cloth ... wink wink! It looks TOO familiar and Micah has one just like it! What a cute little guy!
What a funny little boy! He's so cute with his big beautiful eyes and bald little head - I love it!
My kids both loved their burp cloths too--I think it's because of the milky/familiar smell. So cute!
Post a Comment