Wednesday, June 24, 2009

professional photo shoot

when christian was just one week old we had some pictures taken of him. he wasn't in the most cooperative mood at the time but there are a few goodies we're excited about. looking over these, i can't believe how much he has already changed! (many thanks to kassandra, who squeezed us in last minute and was more than patient with her fussy subject.)












7 comments:

Jarae said...

I love that last picture. How cute is that?!?

In a nut shell... said...

I love the pictures of him sucking on your pinky and holding your index finger, thats so precious!

Laura said...

cute pics!!!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

how cute! can you believe how quickly they change! i can't wait to see some of all 3 of you guys ... hugs!

Larsen Clan of the West said...

The pics are so darling. I can't wait to see all of you again. give hugs and kisses from Auntie Nanc. ;)

Jones said...

I think they turned out great! It is really cute that he loves your pinkie so much.

cameron said...

so precious