If he's figured it out on his own-just start him out on his tummy and let him go wherever he wants. :0 Also, I talked to my sis-in-laws about the Vit-D supps and they said their drs were telling them it is the new thing to do but said that neither of them do them. Just make sure to get outside!! :)
Since the whole point of tummy time is to develop strength and muscles, I'll say he's got it. Go Christian!! Soon he will be rolling all over the floor.
4 comments:
If he's figured it out on his own-just start him out on his tummy and let him go wherever he wants. :0 Also, I talked to my sis-in-laws about the Vit-D supps and they said their drs were telling them it is the new thing to do but said that neither of them do them. Just make sure to get outside!! :)
Since the whole point of tummy time is to develop strength and muscles, I'll say he's got it. Go Christian!! Soon he will be rolling all over the floor.
Wow! I can't believe he's already rolling over! Micah's NOT a fan of tummy time - last week - he just put his head down and went to sleep :)
He looks really comfortable even if he is rolling over - what a big boy! I can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment