They get big so fast and smart too! I love the say cheese face.
YEAH! Nursery!! It's the best ever! Seriously handsome Christian-Violet can't wait to see you again!! :)
Adorable! I love him from afar
Yay for Nursery on Sunday! But I know what you mean about them growing up. It sucks!
Good grief he looks like his daddy!!
I'm diggin' the Mo'
Such a stud. His little face just oozes with character. Can't wait to see the little guy again.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They get big so fast and smart too! I love the say cheese face.
YEAH! Nursery!! It's the best ever! Seriously handsome Christian-Violet can't wait to see you again!! :)
Adorable! I love him from afar
Yay for Nursery on Sunday! But I know what you mean about them growing up. It sucks!
Good grief he looks like his daddy!!
I'm diggin' the Mo'
Such a stud. His little face just oozes with character. Can't wait to see the little guy again.
Post a Comment