Tuesday, October 19, 2010

first day of nursery

{modeling his "scripture specs" from nursery}

Christian officially attended nursery for the first time during the second and third hours of church this past Sunday. Some kids really struggle adjusting to nursery but when Christian saw all the kids and toys I don't think he even looked back. No shock there. Not only is he super social, he's been getting dropped off with a babysitter each week since the beginning of July. Still, it was a big deal for Shane and I to let him go because it means he's growing up, whether we like it or not.

Of course, this new development means I was able to attend Shane's Sunday School lesson for the first time in months. It's good to be back. Although now I'm afraid he will start cold calling on me again which means I had better be prepared.

1 comment:

cameron said...

nice. seems like forever away. and you just look beautiful in all your photos...