Tuesday, October 26, 2010

packages

Who doesn't like getting packages in the mail? Lucky Christian has received TWO recently and he couldn't be more pleased about them.

First came the dinosaur package from Aunt Janny. Perfectly timed, considering he's showing interest in all things dinosaur lately. (Just like his dad, who wanted to be a dinosaur when he grew up.)

This finger puppet is too cute for words. So fun and well-made.

Ahem, I guess he wanted to be the one playing with his toy.

***
Okay, package number two arrives. Christian insists on carrying it himself (we had to pick it up at the post office) all the way up the stairs to our apartment. While the box was light it was also fairly large and so while Christian held onto the box, I held onto Christian. I'm sure we made a pretty funny parade.

I had to post this series of pictures. Christian gets the box all the way into the apartment, opens it up, only to find that he can't get past the plastic bag. Look how furious he is. (To be fair, this was at the end of a long work day so he had been at the sitter's for nearly 10 hours.)

Notice how quickly his mood changes after I bust a hole in the plastic.

There's our happy little man.

Say, what are these for anyway?

Ahh, got it. He really is one smart cookie.

2 comments:

The Gilberts said...

Adorable boy! Looks like his cousin! Go blocks

Megan Guerrero said...

hahaha! i was gonna say the same thing he looks like Max's cousin! Can't wait to see all three boys together in Mexico :)