Looking back, I did not take nearly enough photos during our time in Idaho. Luckily, I know others were much more diligent, so I'll have to fill in the blanks by gathering photos from them.
Memorable events not pictured include a live nativity with real animals out on a dairy farm on Christmas Eve (followed by homemade donuts and steamy hot chocolate), ditching Kayla at the Idaho Falls Temple so she could get officially proposed to, and a quick cross-country ski trip (my very first!).
What I have is a random mix, to be sure. But here they are.
He definitely prefered to have the sled to himself. This kid still has no fear. I'd start him out and Shane would catch him at the bottom. But he did ride in a few laps now and again.
If only I'd had my shutter speed ready to go -- the dog licked Christian, he freaked out, pushed him away and then Shane brought him back to made amends so he wouldn't be scarred for life. Too cute.
4 comments:
so much fun and such wonderful memories! christian is so adorable! He & Violet will make a great match someday!
Thats so funny! we were in Idaho falls! Surprised I didn't see you. Its not that big. My husband is from there.
Great pictures!
I was happy to have seen you and Christian. When you left I realized I didn't get one picture! ugh.
What a fun Christmas! Okay, we definitely have to get our families together for the 2012 holidays -- looks like we're on the same "off year" for spending Christmas with the in-laws.
Post a Comment