Have you joined Pinterest yet?
It's where I choose to waste a good amount of my free time on the computer these days. It's quite addicting once you get going -- so watch out. It's totally genius because you can "pin" images you love and the links are saved along with them. That way you can always track things down, including recipes, and forget all that tedious copying and pasting.
I have a few binders full of images I've ripped from magazines and catalogs over the years, ideas for my future home or projects. This is so much easier -- and it cuts down significantly on my paper trail. Who couldn't use one less stack of papers around the house?
At this point you still have to wait for an invite to join up. Or -- if you're impatient like myself, follow this link and get in right away. You just have to promise to look me up once you get on (so I can borrow from your great ideas and inspirations)!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
for the love of pinterest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do you have to be on facebook? hm..sounds addicting. Do I need one more online addiction? (; Hey, we're closing tomorrow. Do you wanna come down in a few weekends and help us move in..or paint, or just hang out??
Yes, I'd love to help you paint, organize, or just be lazy on the steps. ;)
And you shouldn't need a facebook account. There's a few different ways to sign in.
Ivy, I LOVE pinterest! But I can't fine you! What's your pinterest name? Just Ivy Larsen?
Post a Comment