Tuesday, July 26, 2011

crossing our fingers

{Christian using my pregnant belly as a pillow last night}

Today and tomorrow Shane is busy taking the Virginia bar out in Roanoke. It's hard to focus on anything else while at work and I keep praying for his success (and Nate's and Dave's and Tristan's).

We'll all be so relieved when it's over, that's for sure. I just hope he doesn't spend the next few months aggravating over what he may or may not have missed since we don't get the results till mid-October!

Either way, Thursday should be the start of a somewhat normal family life for the three (soon-to-be four) of us. Almost seems too good to be true.

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

I know just how you feel. It's funny that both you and Chelsea married lawyers (and me too). I really hope that everything turns out well in the end. Good luck! And congratulations on being pregnant again. I thought the second child was easier than the first-not as big of a wake up call perhaps.