
Christian's show of choice for the last few months has been "Toy Story 3." He'll say "I wanna watch" "show" and "Woody" to get his point across. He could watch it every day if we let him. And it was starting to drive us crazy.
Recently, though, we were granted some relief from Woody, Buzz and friends. Christian has decided that "Phineas & Ferb" is worth watching as well (thank you, Netflix instant streaming!). And Shane and I couldn't be more thrilled for the change in pace.
It's a kids show that adults can enjoy too, thanks to its memorable plots and fabulous one-liners. I can seen now why my brother Tanner got hooked on the show and my parents have enjoyed watching it with him. And now I know get why my sister Katy is always saying, "Yes, yes I did."
So, while I don't want Christian watching too much TV, I really don't mind having this show on in the background if it keeps him entertained for 30 minutes while I attempt to whip up some dinner. And if he insists I watch it with him, I can handle that too.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
phineas & ferb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment