I saw the cutest picture on pinterest and I thought I'd try and copy it to document this pregnancy. Yeah, not sure it's going to work. I wonder if someone was holding the camera up above her? Hmmm. I couldn't seem to get the angle right now matter how hard I tried.
Either way, here's a 24-week photo:
Observations:
- baby kicks me all the time, nothing painful so far -- it's just fun to know he's active
- I've thrown up more this trimester than in the first, but still, only a handful of times so I can't complain
- belly seems bigger already than last time, but it's hard to tell
- still able to run 3x or so per week, thanks to a patient running partner
- a random lady at the park this weekend asked me when my due date was so I guess I'm looking pretty obvious at this point
- gag reflux still an issue, certain smells get to me like they never have before
- struggle feeling like eating -- often hungry but hard to find something that sounds good
- and I never realized I have such veiny feet
We've been scrambling to pack up all morning. Well, Christian has been having a "Go Diego Go" marathon off and on while I bustle around him.
I walked about of the kitchen earlier to see that he'd moved the suitcase and was now jumping over it. Crazy kid.
We're on our way to California this afternoon for my brother's homecoming and I don't think I've ever been more excited to leave DC behind me -- between the frustrating budget battle on Capitol Hill and the never-ending disappointments we've experienced lately in our personal life -- I could almost be okay saying good-bye forever. Anyone need a young lawyer with lots of prior litigation experience out West? He comes highly recommended.
3 comments:
I know it's weird I commented the first time, but here I am commenting again.
I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all the disappointments lately. Lawyers in Knoxville, TN all seem to be doing rather well if you don't mind moving down South! :)
Hey, you can still see your cute little feet! Jealous! So glad you guys are on your way. I think it'd be great if you guys came out west...does Shane want to take the bar here in Feb??
for some reason my feet are also veiny lately. I'm glad to know your pregnancy has been going well, and hope the break in CA, does some good to help refresh you.
Post a Comment