Sunday, January 8, 2012

photo shoot

Already shared a few photos here and here but I thought I'd post a few more of our faves from Pierce's two-week-old photo shoot. All credit goes to the talented (and very patient) Danelle Empey (let's just say Christian was not especially cooperative that day).

 






5 comments:

amy langley said...

Ok Ivy I am in love with these pictures. The boys look so cute I can't stand it. You look amazing too. We miss you too much and hopefully it won't be too long til we can see you guys.

Darla said...

Oh Ivy! These are so precious! Have you blessed Pierce yet? If not, please let us know when you do!! He's so sweet..and Christian is just getting more and more handsome. Beautiful pics.

Ashleigh said...

Ivy, your kids are way too cute and you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet all of your boys.

cameron said...

so cute. i need a photography friend

The Gilberts said...

How sweet!