Ives ... I'm so far behind!! Happy Late Anniversary -- and I didn't realize you were back at work ... who's keeping Christian -- we REALLY need to talk soon! I know it's my turn to call back - now it will be even harder that you're working and will want to spend every minute with your boys!! I will probably try anyways as I would LOVE to talk to you - it's always a joy to hear your voice and talk as if we were still living in the same condo! HUGS!!
4 comments:
Awesome, Congrats for everybody!
love the post. that is a big day...is his thumb replacing your pinky?
Happy Anniversary! How was your first day back?
Ives ... I'm so far behind!! Happy Late Anniversary -- and I didn't realize you were back at work ... who's keeping Christian -- we REALLY need to talk soon! I know it's my turn to call back - now it will be even harder that you're working and will want to spend every minute with your boys!! I will probably try anyways as I would LOVE to talk to you - it's always a joy to hear your voice and talk as if we were still living in the same condo! HUGS!!
Post a Comment