Thursday, July 7, 2011

a baby brother

We found out on Friday that Christian is going to have a little brother joining him in November. (I figured I'd share a picture of his sweet profile rather than display his manhood for all to see. In his facial shots, the layout of his facial features very much remind me of Christian. I can't wait to see what the two have in common and in what ways they are totally unique.)

Shane and I were 90 percent sure this baby was a boy but it was really nice to have it all confirmed. The little guy wiggled around during the entire ultrasound so I'm glad he was cooperative when it came to revealing his gender.

Knowing there's another little Larsen boy on the way has helped us all feel like this is a little more real. With such a busy summer schedule (the bar exam overshadows everything), we can't believe we're already halfway through this pregnancy.

I see this little baby as the bright spot at the end of a very busy year. I'm so excited he'll be joining our family just in time for the holidays and for what I hope will be a fresh start in 2012.

5 comments:

Tiana said...

Yay!! I am happy for you, though a little shocked you are breaking tradition. Just teasing. I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Jordan and Crystal said...

exciting! congrats!

Webster Family said...

What great news! Our next one will be a little older, but close enough to betroth them right? ;)

Melissa said...

I am just so excited for you!

The Gilberts said...

Such a clear photo! Can't wait to meet this little man-- he and big bro will have endless adventures together!