Shane and I celebrated our four-year anniversary last week on June 29.
Right on cue my sweet grandparents sent us a card (do you automatically become good at sending cards on time when you have grandkids?) and the first page of it made us both laugh. My grandparents didn't know it at the time but I have made Shane sleep with a fan since day 1. I became addicted to having a breeze in my face while I was single and he has let me carry on the tradition. So -- the picture on this card couldn't be more perfect!To mark the occasion, we squeezed in a lunch date (that's what you do when you both work, your husband is cramming for the bar all night long and you have a babysitter watching your son during the day anyway) at our favorite place for pad thai (it also happens to be the place we had our first date -- well, Shane insists it was our first date because he offered to pay and I let him).
Being in our old neighborhood where we met and started dating sure brought back memories. Sometimes we really wish we still lived in Pentagon/Crystal City area.
I can't believe it's been four years -- in that time together Shane has conquered law school and we've been blessed with 1.5 little boys. ;)
Friday, July 8, 2011
four years as man & wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on your Anniversary!! And double congrats on the baby boy..that is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment